Monday, June 25, 2012

More First Impressions


Philip, 2012 BWH STARS Participant
 The first two weeks of the STARS program have been incredible!  I've made several new friends, gotten acclimated to working in the lab, and discovered some of what the city of Boston has to offer.  Between the proximity of the hospital and the amenities of a full basketball court and workout facilities, living in Vanderbilt Hall is a huge convenience that I am learning not to take for granted.  Last weekend, we went on the duck boat tour and explored the Harvard campus in Cambridge, both of which I greatly enjoyed.  I can't speak enough to how thankful I am to be having this experience.  I have absolutely no doubt that, as my summer in this program progresses, I will continue to grow as an individual and as a professional, and that really excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment